The information was drawn up and is updated by Salumificio Leoni Srl, the website operator and controller of the personal data connected to it, with registered offices at Via C.A. dalla Chiesa n.7, Barco di Bibbiano (RE), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The same address may be used at any time to exercise the rights that the Code attributes to you as the concerned party (Art. 7 and following of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003: for example, access, deletion, updating, rectification, integration, etc.), and to request an updated list of any data processors engaged. In any case, your personal data will not be communicated or shared with third parties.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small strings of text that a website can send to your device while you browse (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; as a rule, cookies are stored directly on the browser used for browsing). The website which sends the cookies can then read and record the cookies found on the same device to obtain various types of information. Which types? Each type of cookie has a specific role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are two main macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are generally required for the correct operation of the website and to permit navigation; without them you may not be able to view the pages correctly or access certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep you connected throughout your visit to a website or to save the language settings, display settings, and so on.
Technical cookies can then be divided into:
– navigation cookies that ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing you, for example, to make a purchase or provide authentication in order to access restricted areas);
– analytics cookies considered like the technical cookies only if used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
– functionality cookies that allow user browsing according to a set of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
Profiling cookies, on the other hand, are more sophisticated. The purpose of these cookies is to create a profile of the user, for the purposes of sending advertising messages which match the preferences indicated whilst browsing.
Cookies can also be classified as follows:
– session cookies, which are deleted immediately upon closing your browser;
– persistent cookies, which – in contrast to session cookies – remain in your browser for a specific period of time. These are used, for example, to recognise the device which is connecting to the site, to facilitate the user authentication process;
– first-party cookies, or cookies generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
– third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (generally due to a contract between the website owner and the third party).
WHICH COOKIES DOES WWW.PIANDERNA.IT USE?
We use technical cookies to ensure the correct functioning of our website, without which your browsing experience would not be enjoyable. We don’t use profiling cookies.
1) To improve our website and identify which parts or elements are most appreciated by our users, we are also using, for anonymous and aggregate analysis, a third-party cookie tool known as Google Analytics. This cookie tool is not owned by RTP Srl Società Agricola, but belongs to Google Inc. For more information, please see the statement provided by Google, available at the following address: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
If you wish to deactivate Google Analytics so that it does not track your browsing on this or other websites, you can install the add-in for OptOut using the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Or you can select anonymous navigation (using the Do Not Track option) on your browser.
2) www.pianderna.it may use on its website videos embedded directly via YouTube. This means that third-party cookies are generated which are not directly controlled by RTP Srl Società Agricola. To find out more and for greater control of these cookies, visit the following link: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
3) www.pianderna.it uses the buttons and social widgets of Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest to allow users to share items from the website directly on their social media profiles. This also causes the generation of third-party cookies. For more information, please see the following links:
COME POSSO CONTROLLARE L’INSTALLAZIONE DI COOKIE?
In aggiunta a quanto indicato in questo documento, l’Utente può gestire le preferenze relative ai Cookie direttamente all’interno del proprio browser ed impedire – ad esempio – che terze parti possano installarne. Tramite le preferenze del browser è inoltre possibile eliminare i Cookie installati in passato, incluso il Cookie in cui venga eventualmente salvato il consenso all’installazione di Cookie da parte di questo sito. È importante notare che disabilitando tutti i Cookie, il funzionamento di questo sito potrebbe essere compromesso.
Fermo restando quanto precede, il Titolare informa che l’Utente può avvalersi di Your Online Choices.
Attraverso tale servizio è possibile gestire le preferenze di tracciamento della maggior parte degli strumenti pubblicitari. Il Titolare, pertanto, consiglia agli Utenti di utilizzare tale risorsa in aggiunta alle informazioni fornite dal presente documento.